Inventive Berrima Diesel asks for help to hold its home ground
Inventive Berrima Diesel
asks for help to hold its
Over 30 years Berrima Diesel has been a positive, proactive part of Berrima NSW. The company which is the home of exceptional diesel engineering expertise and products like the inventive power enhancing DPChip, is good for Berrima and the Australian 4wd and diesel automotive scene.
Berrima Diesel not only provides an important service to customers from all over Australia, but attracts visitors and economic activity to the area and gives direct and indirect employment to local people.
Berrima Diesel is in the final phase of a battle to stay put and they ask for support.
Wingecarribee Shire Council has prepared a draft planning proposal that will allow Berrima Diesel to stay in Berrima. The draft and expert reports are on exhibition at the Council Chambers. Online it is available at http://www.wsc.nsw.gov.au/planning-proposal-berrima-diesel
Berrima Diesel has spent months commissioning expert reports. They all show Berrima Diesels continuing operation poses no threat to the environmental and historical landscape of Berrima.
• Heritage: A world-renowned expert says Berrima Diesel staying put will “have no impact” on
heritage values and Berrima Diesels visibility from the village is minimal, at worst.
• Flora and Fauna: The vast majority of Berrima Diesels land has “no importance” as a habitat and no threatened plant or animal species will be affected by it staying.
• Bushfires: Berrima Diesel poses a “minimal threat” to any adjoining properties – the expert says a neighbour’s overgrown property actually poses a significant threat to Berrima Diesel.
• Wastewater Management: Berrima Diesel needs to decommission a septic tank, install a new one and upgrade the way it treats wastewater - all of which it is willing to do to ensure that the business have a “neutral” effect on any water leaving its site.
• Noise: Testing shows Berrima Diesel complies with even the most stringent standard.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Write a letter OR email to Wingecarribee Shire Council , stating why you think Berrima Diesel should stay before 4.30pm on Wednesday, 9 April 2014.
You must in your submission quote file number 5901/22.
Please provide your name and address. Berrima Diesel is working with Council, not against it, so please keep your comment to the point and free of personal criticism of council or its officers.
Send an E-MAIL to:
Send a LETTER to:
Customer Service Centre, Wingecarribee Shire Council
Moss Vale 2577.
Editors Note: GoSeeAustralia uses and recommends DPchip and Berrima Diesel expertise as a significant benefit to Australians who require more power for towing and 4WD activities.
For more information
contact: Garth Morrison
Editor Go See Australia and Go See New Zealand Directory
|DP Chip Diesel Power|
More Power for your diesel powered vehicle, more torque and better fuel consumption.
Visit our web site to see what we can do for your vehicles performance
|Go See Australia Advertising|
Promote your Caravan Park, Business or Attraction here!
Ads stay on our site permanently
for a one-off cost.
Multiple ad packages are available.
Call us NOW!
1800 605 198