- Swimming Pool,Water Spray Park
- The Lake View Cafe - meals, coffees & snacks (seasonal)
- Entertainment Area / Games Room, Grey Nomads Lounge
- Kids Club - during school holidays & on long weekends
- Archery,Tennis,Volleyball,Disc Golf, Golf Driving
- Movie Theatre, Function Room
- Flying Fox, Animal Nursery, Jumping Pillow, Playground
- Camp kitchen and BBQs, Camp Fires in cooler months
- Immaculate Amenities and Laundry, Ezy Dump Point
- Disabled Bathroom and Mother Room Facilities
| ||Pets allowed with site bookings only|
Not permitted inside park cabins or buildings
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Great Aussie Holiday Park is located in Bowna, near Albury in rural NSW. We are an adventure recreation and holiday destination for couples, families, small and large groups and schools.
|3br Poolside Villa||$150
|2br Poolside Villa||$135
|Park View Cabin||$120
|Rates are subject to change without notice please check when booking.|
|Children 2-15 yrs. Babies under 2 stay free|
|All Linen Supplied.|
Our Holiday Park is located in a rural setting away from highway noise, with various styles of Albury holiday accommodation to suit everyone, ranging from luxurious Poolside Villas, through to standard Leisure Units, Powered Sites and Dormitories.
Great Aussie Holiday Park caters for larger groups and social functions, and with the Lake View Cafe open seasonally, feeding the family wont be a problem.
Alternatively, all units have ample cooking facilities, or why not cook up a storm on one of our BBQs.
Bring the boat and enjoy what Lake Hume and our Park have to offer, or just relax around the pool with a good book.
We also have a wide range of facilities and activities to keep everyone happy and occupied. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide an all round fantastic holiday experience.
Well behaved and sociable dogs are welcome on our powered and un-powered sites at the Managers discretion.
Great Aussie Holiday Park covers one hundred hectares with two kilometres of private foreshore on the banks of Lake Hume. Lake Hume provides an ideal site for a diverse range of water sports including sailing, water-skiing, windsurfing, jet skiing, wake-boarding, swimming and fishing (Golden Perch, Murray Cod, Silver Perch, Rainbow Trout Brown Trout and Redfin).
Other activities include Water Spray Park, Abseiling, Jumping Pillow and Playground, solar heated Swimming Pool, Animal Nursery, Archery, Disc Golf, and a giant Flying Fox!
The rural setting, wide open spaces and convenient design of the park offers you the ultimate holiday experience.
Albury Attractions and things to see and do include:
- Lake Hume - the ideal place for all water sports and leisure activities, as well as picnics, relaxation and sight seeing
- Great fishing!
- Albury Regional Museum
- Albury Botanic Gardens
- Wineries and Breweries
- Harvey’s Fun Park
- Great Shopping and Dining opportunities in Albury
- HMAS Otway at the Holbrook Submarine Museum
- Close to the High Country and Snowfields
Great Aussie Holiday Park is the perfect base from which to explore the diverse attractions of the Albury-Wodonga region at any time of the year.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE for more information, and stay with us soon!
PLEASE MENTION you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!
See Us on "You Tube":
A great video of kids and guests having fun at Great Aussie Holiday Park