Albury All Seasons Tourist Park is a spacious, quiet park, located on Wagga Road (old Hume Highway), adjacent to a large recreational reserve, great for the children to play ball games or walk your pet.
|Deluxe Villa 2br (6 berth)||$150.00
|Deluxe Cabin 2br (6 berth)||$130.00
|Deluxe Cabin 1br (2 berth)||$120.00
|Deluxe Studio Unit (2 berth)||$120.00
|Holiday Cabin 2br (6 berth)||$110.00
|Park Cabin 2br (5 berth)||$105.00
|Park Cabin 1br (4 berth)||$90.00
|Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking!|
|All Tariffs are based on 2 People per night including GST. |
All cabins include linen, blankets, towels on all beds
|A $10 surcharge for a 1 night stay in a cabin is applicable for bookings during peak times or special events|
We are just 1km from Lavington shopping complex and walking distance to nearby restuarants and take away food outlets.
Albury All Seasons Tourist Park accommodation includes 6 luxury self-contained cabins , with FREE AUSTAR and verandahs with outdoor settings, together with various types of other ensuite cabins to suit all budgets and requirements.
For Caravanners and Campers we offer drive thru Powered Caravan Sites and Campsites. Our amenities block has easy access, and a disabled shower and toilet.
Our facilities include a swimming pool with shade sail, new playground and undercover BBQ area.
Albury attractions and things to see and do while staying at Albury All Seasons Tourist Park include:
- The Cinema Centre - home to nine theatres
- Night Life to rival anywhere with three major clubs
- Albury Entertainment Centre
- Scrambles Indoor Playcentre and Cafe
- Albury Regional Art Gallery
- Jindera Pioneer Museum
- Ettamogah Pub
- Albury Botanic Gardens
- Bogong Horseback Adventures
- Fishing at Lake Hume or the Murray River
- Nearby Rutherglen Wineries
- Visit the nearby towns of Wodonga, Yackandandah, Beechworth, Howlong etc.
- Hot House Theatre and World Famous Flying Fruit Fly Circus
- Try some of the many award winning restaurants
- Play Golf, Bowls, Tennis etc.
Please note that whilst we are pet friendly (at managers discretion), dogs are allowed on sites only, they must be kept on a lead supervised at all times. Customers who take their animals into units will be evicted immediately without refund.
Stay with us soon, and please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!