- Internet Kiosk
- Solar heated pool
- Camp kitchen,
- Recreation Room, TV Lounge and Book Swap
- Tennis Court, Mini Golf Course
- Covered BBQ area
- 5 minutes from City Center
- Pets welcome, kennels available
| ||Pets not allowed inside accommodation. |
One dog friendly cabin available
Daytime care in our free kennels available, at owners responsibility.
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly
for exact facilities available
Armidale Tourist Park (formerly Pembroke Tourist & Leisure Park) is an award winning Inland Park situated on 14 acres of landscaped gardens only five minutes drive from the city centre of Armidale and a short drive to the wonderful National Parks of New England.
|Please check our website for rates and availability|
Aproximately 120km from Tamworth, we are a cool alternative to staying in Tamworth during the Country Music Festival.
Armidale Tourist Park offers a range of accommodation to suit every traveller. From tent sites and drive through powered ensuite sites to fully self contained 2 bedroom Superior Cabins.
For group bookings Armidale Tourist Park offers a 32 bed bunkhouse. The building is equipped with laundry, recreation/conference room, TV/Library and Lounge.
Outside recreation includes tennis court, pool, comprehensive BBQ area and playgrounds. Wireless internet is available throughout the Park.
Armidale Tourist Park staff will ensure a warm welcome as you explore enjoy the abundant history and beauty of the Waterfall Way.
Armidale and nearby attractions and things to see and do include:
- 12th/16th Hunter River Lancers History Room
- Warbird Adventure Flights
- New England Mountain bike adventures
- New England Brewery
- Armidale and Region Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Keeping Place
- Cathedral Rock National Park
- Dangars Lagoon and Racecourse Lagoon
- Deargee Woolshed
- Geraldine 4WD Recreation Park
- Harlow Park Horse Riding Uralla
- Hassett's Military Museum
- Kentucky Roses, Rose garden and cafe
- Lockheed Martin Tracking, Telemetry and Control Station
- New England Regional Art Museum
We are the proud Winners of Best Inland Tourist Park NSW in 2002, 2005 and 2008.
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!