- Absolute waterfront location
- Open wood fire BBQ’s
- Convenience store
- Full size tennis court, Half size basketball court
- Modern children’s playground
- Table tennis, Canoe & Kayak, and Mountain Bike Hire
- 2 modern amenities blocks, babies and disabled bathroom
- 3 fully equipped laundries
- Boat ramps and skate park nearby
- Helpful staff, local tourist information
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Located just 15 minutes Northeast of Batemans Bay, Lakesea Caravan Park is surrounded by Murramarang National Park.
|Elevated Seaside Cabins||$185.00
|Lakeside Ensuite Cabins||$155.00
|Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking|
|Linen is provided for the main bed only. Linen hire available Childrens ages 2-15yrs|
|Minimum booking periods apply|
b>Lakesea Caravan Park is situated where the cleanest, most unspoilt coastal lake on the South Coast (Durras Lake) meets the Pacific at one of the best beaches in the Batemans Bay region.
The wide variety of cabin accommodation, facilities, services and location makes this the perfect place to escape for a weekend or for an affordable family holiday.
Relax and unwind in the tranquillity of Lakesea Caravan Park’s natural bush setting where colourful birds, curious local kangaroos and an abundance of wildlife surround you.
Enjoy swimming, diving, fishing, bushwalking, surfing, or canoeing all at your front door within the spectacular Murramarang National Park.
Bordered by picturesque Durras Beach and Durras Lake. Lakesea Park guests can enjoy both lake and beach activities. Just a short stroll to Durras Beach where crystal clear waters, and unforgettable scenery will guarantee to unwind all the pressures of the city.
Sit back on one of the new Lakeside cabin verandahs and over look magical Durras Lake. Your holiday at Lakesea Caravan Park can be as active or as relaxing as you like.
Local attractions and things to see and do around Batemans Bay include:
- Birdland Animal Park
- Bay City Cinemas
- Treasures from the Deep - Opal and Shell Museum
- Pearly Oyster Bar and Farm
- Catalina Country Club for a game of Golf
- Batemans Bay Mini Golf
- Forest Gallery, Benandarah
- Murramarang Pottery, Bawley Point
- Nearby Mogo Zoo and more!
Stay with us soon, and please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you contact us!