- *NEW* FREE Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped Camp Kitchen with TV
- Fully Stocked Kiosk
- Immaculate amenities & laundry
- Disabled Amenities
- FREE BBQ Areas around the park
- 2 Childrens playgrounds
- Solar heated pool
- Austar and Digital TV
| ||Pets allowed on sites only|
Not permitted near onsite accommodation
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly
for exact facilities available
Broken Hill is the stepping off point for the greater Outback NSW experience! The city of Broken Hill is a graphic testimony to the struggles of the mining pioneers, the site of the richest deposit of silver, lead and zinc the world has ever seen.
|*NEW* Superior 2BR Cabin||$140
|Deluxe 2BR Cabin||$120
|Standard Park Cabin||$75
|Ensuite Powered Site||$45
|Premium Powered Site||$38
|Standard Powered Site||$35
|Small Powered Site||$33
|Budget Powered Sites||$30
|Cabin Accommodation - Austar & bedding and linen included|
|10% Discount for Top Tourist Park Members|
|Awarded Broken Hills Best Caravan Park for 2008 & 2009|
The vibrant earthy colours and magical light of this landscape have drawn film-makers and artists here to capture its special quality.
Broken Hill is a perfect base point for day trips to Silverton, White Cliffs, Tibooburra, Menindee, Mutawintji and Kichega National Parks.
Broken Hill City Caravan Park was awarded Best Caravan Park for 2008 and 2009 is the ideal park to experience everything the region has to offer. We are 3 kms from Tourist Information Centre and 1.5 kms from Westside Plaza shopping centre.
Broken Hill City Caravan Park accommodation options include:
- Superior 2 Bedroom Ensuite Cabin (4 Berth) Features a large open plan living/dining area opening onto the spacious outdoor balcony.
- Deluxe Cabin 2 Bedroom (4 Berth) Ideal for families or those travelers looking for additional space our two bedroom deluxe cabins have a living/dining area located in the centre with bedroom at either end of the cabin.
- Deluxe Cabin (2 Berth) Suitable for a single traveler or couples who require a full kitchenette and an outdoor balcony
- Ensuite Cabin (2 Berth) A comfortable cabin suitable for overnight or short stays with basic cooking facilities.
- Ensuite Twin Cabin (3 Berth) Enjoy a larger living/dining area than the ensuite cabin with a fully self contained kitchenette and outdoor balcony.
- Standard Park Cabin (4 or 6 Berth) Ideal for those couples or small groups travelling on a budget.
- Ensuite Powered Sites Caravanners and Campers can enjoy one of our ensuite powered sites and have exclusive use of your own private bathroom including shower, toilet and vanity.
Broken Hill City Council recently approved the development proposal of the Broken Hill Holiday Park & Lavender Lifestyle Village, comprising: 34 Lifestyle Village Residences. VISIT OUR WEBSITE for more information.
While staying with us enjoy Broken Hill's many attractions and things to see and do:
- Mutawintji National Park and Historic Site
- Kinchega National Park
- Paroo Darling National Park
- Mungo National Park
- Albert Kersten Mining and Minerals Museum
- Railway Mineral and Train Museum
- Silverton Gaol Museum
- White's Mineral Art Gallery and Living Mining Museum
- Silverton School Museum
- Shop for Opals
- Visit the historic Daydream Mine
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Silverton Camels
- Broken Hill Family History Group Inc
- Broken Hill Veteran and Vintage Car Club Inc.
- Steamtown Heritage Rail Centre
- Broken Hill Golf and Country Club
- Harry Nanya Tours
- Try one of the many excellent Restaurants, Pubs and Clubs
Be warned though that 3 days will not be long enough to do it all, you will need to plan at least 7 days to get around to see everything Broken Hill has to offer!
Stay with us soon, and please mention you found us on theGoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you contact us!
See Us on "You Tube":
View our park on Discover Downunder!