- Absolute river frontage
- Boat ramp with deepwater access to lakes & ocean
- Heated salt water pool / water theme park
- Safe childrens playground
- Camp kitchen with colour TV
- Store and take-away food
- Modern, clean amenities
- Laundry/Baby bath
- Public phones, eftpos welcome
| ||Pets allowed by arrangement. |
Not permitted during school holiday periods.
Pets not allowed inside park cabins or buildings
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly
for exact facilities available
The BIG4 Forster Tuncurry Great Lakes Holiday Park lies 3.5 hours North of Sydney and is located on the shores of the beautiful Wallis Lake.
|2 BR Waterfront Deluxe Cabin||150
|2BR Deluxe Cabin||135
|2BR Waterfront Cabin||130
|1 BR Waterfront Standard Cabin||115
|1BR Standard Cabin||105
|Extra Person Cabin||15
|Extra Person Site||12
|All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD). Rates may change without notice. All above tariffs are for two persons.|
|Linen is provided to all of our accommodation.|
|Minimum booking periods may apply during Long Weekends, Special Events and School Holidays|
We offer a range of cabin, caravan and camping accommodation to suit your holiday needs. Choose from our shaded level camping sites, ensuite sites or opt for our quality waterfront self contained cabins with flat screen TVs and unique open-plan bungalows with lofts.
Guests can enjoy our heated swimming pool, water play area, kids playground, camp kitchen, BBQ areas, 2 spacious amenity blocks with special needs bathroom, and laundry facilities. Pets are welcome too!
A special needs cabin is available for guests who require good wheelchair access.
It is walking distance to local shops, restaurants and beaches and with our easy access boat ramp and our boardwalk you can enjoy the views overlooking the scenic waters of Ohmas Bay.
Forster/Tuncurry attractions and things to see and do while staying with us include:
- Wonderful beaches,
- Excellent fishing,
- Whale and Dolphin Cruises
- Fishing Charters, Boat and Watersport Hire facilities
- Cape Hawke, one of the tallest peaks on the Great Lakes,
- The Green Cathedral on the shores of the Wallis Lake, formed by the cabbage tree palm canopy of Tiona Park,
- The Tuncurry Rock pools
- Horse Riding
- Billabong Koala & Wildlife Park
- Ton O Fun Go Karts & Fun Park
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre
- Timbertown - Wauchope
- Little Darlings Doll Museum
- National Motorcycle Museum
- Terracotta Teahouse & Animal Farm
- Coastal Skydiving
- Raleigh International Raceway
- Golf clubs
- Great restaurants and cafes
- Shopping and more!
Stay with us soon, and please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!
See Us on "You Tube":
View our Lovely Park!
Stay 7 nights on a powered site for $195.
Price includes 2 adults and 2 children.
Please contact one of our friendly staff on 02 6554 6827 to
make your booking.
Offer valid from the 1st May to the 31st August
Conditions apply. No other discount will apply.
expiry date of offer 31 Aug 2014