- Absolute riverfront location
- Fantastic fishing
- Camp kitchen with indoor and outdoor seating
- Waterfront BBQ Facilities
- 5 Immaculate amenities blocks
- Guest Laundry
- Close to surf beach, shops, restaurants, playground
- Boat ramp
- Golf Club, Bowling Club and Hotel nearby
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Iluka Riverside Tourist Park is set in a gorgeous location right in the heart of the beautiful coastal village of Iluka.
|Ensuite Waterfront Villa Units||$120-$165
|Ensuite Paradise Cabins||$90-$115
|Ensuite Jayco Cabins||$80-$111
|Easy Access Villa||$120-$165
|Waterfront Powered Sites||$42-$52
|Std Powered Sites||$36-$47
|Std Unpowered Sites||$30-$43
|Rates are subject to change without notice please check when booking.|
|Minimum booking periods apply Xmas, Easter, School holidays & long weekends|
|Linen is not provided, BYO, Seniors Rates available off peak only.|
Teach your family how to fish from the Park’s pontoon, wander through the lush gardens, cook up a storm in the camp kitchen or on the riverside BBQ’s, stroll down to the beach, or just relax and take in the spectacular bay and river views.
Our Iluka accommodation options include Waterfront Villas, Park Cabins, and Waterfront Caravan and Camping Sites.
Iluka Riverside Tourist Park offers a range of facilities to welcome individual travellers as well as large family groups.
The holiday park is close to Ilukas beaches, shopping centre, golf club, bowling club and hotel.
A passenger ferry runs daily from Iluka, within walking distance from the park, to Yamba. Why not board the ferry for a day trip to Yamba to discover Yambas beaches and shops?
Iluka attractions and things to see and do while staying with us include:
- Beautiful beaches for swimming, surfing, boating and other watersports
- Fabulous fishing! We have our own pontoon and boat ramp at the park!
- Whale watching platform that offers a vantage point with 360 degree views
- Bundjalung National Park is located between Evans Head and Iluka.
- Iluka Nature Reserve
- The Shed Gallery
- Wombah Coffee Plantation
With perfect weather all year round, loads of coastal charm and great facilities be sure to make Iluka Riverside Tourist Park your next family holiday destination.
Visit our website for more information and stay with us soon!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!