- Absolute Beach Frontage
- Safe & protected beach (patrolled in summer School Holidays)
- Children's Playground
- NEW Amenities and laundry in 2016
- Swimming & Surfing
- Fishing- Beach, Rock, Boat, River, Estuary
- Visit the charming shops, Cafes & Restaurants in Kiama, Berry & Gerringong
- BBQ areas
- Camp kitchen
| ||Pets Welcome but not during peak periods.|
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly
for exact facilities available
With its delightful setting and excellent facilities, Kendalls Beach Holiday Park is the ideal location for a family holiday, romantic weekend for two or an extended stay.
|Heavenly Heights 2 Storey Spa Cabin||P.O.A
|Large Beachside Spa||P.O.A
|Beachview (2nd Row)||P.O.A
|Beachcomber 2 Bedroom||P.O.A
|Garden Spa - 3bedroom||P.O.A
|Garden Spa - 2bedroom||P.O.A
|Garden Spa 1 bedroom||P.O.A
|Garden Cottage 1br||P.O.A
|Garden Access Cabin||P.O.A
|Visit our website or click on our booking button for current rates|
|Minimum bookings apply Christmas, Easter, long weekends and school holiday periods|
|Linen hire available|
Picture yourself breakfasting on the verandah of a luxury spa cabin, watching the waves curl onto the beach, pampering yourself with a spa after a day spent bushwalking, surfing or simply doing nothing at all.
Perhaps an evening drink while you enjoy the colours of sunset is more your style, but whatever your preference, if absolute ocean frontage is a priority then Kendalls Beach Holiday Park would be hard to beat.
Spacious powered and unpowered sites are available for caravanners and campers, you can even bring your dog outside of school holiday and long weekend periods!
Kiama attractions and things to see and do include:
- Visit the Kiama Blowhole and lighthouse
- Take a scenic heritage walk from Blowhole Point
- Walk around Kiama Harbour
- Check out the Kiama Visitors Centre
- Stroll Kiama Town Centre for charming shops, boutiques and eateries
- Enjoy the indoor pool & gym at Kiama Quarry Leisure Centre
- Book a fishing charter or launch your own boat
- Picnic with the Pelicans
- Swim in the rock pools
- Drive to historic Jamberoo and visit Jamberoo Action Park
- Take in the view from Saddleback Mountain lookout
- Walk through the award-winning Minnamurra Rainforest
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Fish on the beaches and off the rocks, in the rivers and the estuaries - it's an anglers paradise!
- Visit the charming villages of Gerringong & Berry
VISIT OUR WEBSITE for more information and stay with us soon!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!