- Solar heated swimming pools, slides with shade and baby pool
- Games room, Tennis court
- Wireless Broadband throughout the park plus internet booth
- 'Synpave' full size tennis court
- Outside beach showers
- Children's playground, Holiday Activities
- Spacious undercover BBQ area & Camp Kitchen
- Dishwashing/hot water facilities for tent sites
- Co-axial cable TV hook-up for sites, Austar in cabins
- Immaculate amenties and laundry, Mothers Room
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Big4 Merimbula Tween Waters Resort is superbly located right between Merimbulas Main Beach and Merimbula Lake on the beautiful Saphire Coast, literally only two minutes walk to either, with Merimbula township only just across the bridge.
|Ensuite Islander Cabins||$65-$160
|Elevated Ensuite Villas||$90-$258
|Ocean Spa Villa||$100-$272
|Rates are a guide only and is subject to change without prior notice|
|Minimum booking periods apply|
We have cabins to suit every taste and budget, ranging from our luxury Ocean Spa Villas to our cosy budget Islanders.
Whether you are pitching a tent, parking your caravan or staying in our luxury Villas, we are here to ensure your holiday is a relaxing and memorable experience.
There is fun for the whole family in our water playground of solar heated, saltwater island pools with slides and inpool features to delight all ages.
PLUS... We have a full size tennis court, playground and games room.
For those of you who cant do without your internet, we have wireless broadband available throughout the park and also an internet booth located within the office area.
Our ample foliage and quiet park-like surroundings encourage regular visits to our caravan & camping resort from local wildlife such as possums, parrots and rainbow lorikeets.
You will find spacious undercover BBQ & cooking facilities, with everything you need from the microwave to the kitchen sink.
BIG4 Merimbula Tween Waters Resort offers a range of in house family fun and group activities periodically throughtout the Easter Christmas school holidays.
We are always trying to think up new fun things to organise for our guests, whether it be the fast pace exitement of crab races or a relaxing craft session.
Local attractions and things to see and do around Merimbula include:
- Merimbula Aquarium & Wharf Restaurant
- Potoroo Palace Native Animal Educational Sanctuary
- Wheelers Seafood Restaurant and Oyster Farm
- The Picture Show Man - Twin Cinemas
- Magic Mountain - For fun all year round, from water slides to rollercoasters
- Top Fun Merimbula - mini golf, bowling etc
- Dolphin Cruises
- Merimbula Air Services for scenic flights
- Pambula Merimbula Golf Club
- Diving, Surfing Swimming and other watersports
- Excellent fishing
- Fishing charters
- Visit National Parks
- Visit the nearby towns of Bega, Eden, Tathra etc
Book your next holiday with us soon, and please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!