- Separate adult & childrens swimming pool
- Childrens playground
- Camp kitchen, Sheltered BBQ areas
- Kiosk/Internet facility/book exchange/public phone
- Community Room
- Car/boat washing facilities
- Public transport outside our gates
- Public boat ramp nearby
- Football & Bowls Club with bistro nearby
- Sparkling clean amenities and laundry
The picturesque Drifters Holiday Village nestles in a tranquil setting of landscaped gardens and trees between the Blue Pacific Ocean and the magnificent Tweed River.
|2br Ensuite Villa||$121-$254
|Weekly Rates on Application. Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking.|
|Minimum Booking Periods Apply, One night surcharge may apply|
|Linen hire is availabe|
The endless summer days of the Tweed Valley with its tropical rainforests, national parks, beaches sunny climate is calling you to one of Australias best holiday environments.
Water sport and Fishing enthusiasts will love Drifters Holiday Village. With onsite car/boat wash facilities and a boat launch ramp on the Tweed River nearby, you can explore the river, Terranora broadwater, and have safe access through Jack Evans boat harbour, to the Pacific Ocean.
Set amidst 10 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, a short drive to Tweed Heads and Kingscliff on the Tweed Coast, Drifters Holiday Village has accommodation ranging from two bedroom villas, ensuite cabins and cabanas, to powered caravan sites, ensuite sites, and bush style tent sites.
We offer extensive onsite facilities including a swimming pool with a separate childrens pool, with poolside BBQs, and adjacent kids playground.
Kingscliff offers casual living at its best. Shopping and eateries are just a 2 minutes drive and a leisurely 10 minute walk away. You can stroll along the esplanade and watch the world passing by as you take lunch or dinner al fresco at one of the delightful cafes and restaurants.
Local Attractions and things to see and do while staying with us include:
Sun, sand and surf, the beach and bush, restaurants, al fresco cafes, scenic drives, quaint villages, shopping, nightlife and more, all the attractions of the Tweed Coast, Gold Coast and hinterlands are within easy reach.
Things to see and do while staying with us include:
- Swim, surf, snorkel, water-ski, throw in a line.
- World Heritage listed national parks.
- Mount Warning, the Southern Hemisphere’s largest extinct shield volcano.
- Horse riding, Golf, Hiking
- Local arts and craft markets
- Tropical Fruit World – home to the world’s largest variety of tropical fruits.
- A wide selection of gourmet restaurants
- International shows and concerts at some of the best sports and leisure clubs in Australia.
- Warner Brothers Movie World, Seaworld, Wet and Wild and more at the nearby Gold Coast
All you need to enjoy a holiday by the sea! Visit our website for more information. We look forward to welcoming you!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!
Escape To The Sunny Tweed Coast For Winter!
Stay in one of our well appointed Ensuite Cabins for just $450-00 per week.
A Cabana Cabin for just $340-00 per week (linen provided).
Flying north for winter deal powered sites $198-00 per week
Conditions apply: Minimum stay of 4 weeks, offer based on 2 persons, no other discounts apply including Top Tourist.
This offer is available from the 1st June 2013 till the 31st August 2013.
Please phone toll free 1300 374 383 and mention GoSeeAustralia to secure your special deal.
expiry date of offer 31 Aug 2013