- NOT PET FRIENDLY, Camp Kitchen, Free BBQs
- Shop for basic needs & souveniors
- 1 Swimming Pool
- New Unisex Amenities, Coin-op laundry
- Award Winning Gardens
- Fish Cleaning Facilities
- Boat, Van & Car Wash Bay
- Wireless Internet Access (Fee applies)
- Dump Point
- Walk to shops & restaurants, 1km to river
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Cooktown Holiday Park offers award winning gardens, beautiful surroundings, comfortable fully self contained 1 and 2 bedroom cabins, motel style units, budget cabins, and roomy caravan and camping sites that can accommodate large motorhomes.Wake up to the many sounds of birds that frequent the park.
|2 Br Ensuite Cabins||$160.00
|1 Br Ensuite Cabins||$140.00
|Family Unit Motel Type||$140.00
|Standard Motel Type Units||$130.00
|Standard Plus Motel Type||$130.00
|Budget Cabins (no ensuite)||$100.00
|All bedding, linen and towels are provided in cabins and included in tariff. Child 3 - 16|
|All accommodation is fully airconditioned; All Prices are based on two adults only|
The park has a large modern camp kitchen voted one of the best in Australia by our guests We have wireless internet access and a large swimming pool close to the camp kitchen for you to cool down in after a day exploring the area, or catching fish for dinner!
Cooktown is located on the Cape York Peninsula in Far North Queensland and has incredible mountain views, cascading waterfalls, majestic rivers, and pristine beaches.
For those who like fishing, Cape York offers many opportunities to fish the estuaries and rivers within the wilderness. Close proximity to the Great Barrier Reef provides exceptional lure and reef fishing experiences.
Visit the newly refurbished Grassy Hill with its spectacular views take in a sunset just magnificent.
There is also a walking track from the summit to the nearby beach at Cherry Tree Bay.
Every June the town celebrates Cooktowns status as Australias first European settlement with the Cooktown Endeavour Festival, which includes a colourful re-enactment of Cooks landing. Take a stroll through the Botanic Gardens or visit James Cook Museum one of the must dos whilst you are in Cooktown
In the past, Cooktown could only be accessed by 4WDs but with the completion of the sealed Cooktown Developmental Road in January 2006, Cooktown is now more accessible to everyone.
Cooktown attractions and things to see and do include:
- Excellent fishing and Fishing Charters
- Walker Family Tours - takes visitors to one of the most beautiful and pristine locations in the tropics - The Bloomfield Falls - a 40 metre waterfall surrounded by the world heritage-listed rainforests of the Daintree
- Guurrbi Tours - These magical, award-winning tours with Nugal-warra Elder, Willie Gordon, are widely considered one of the best Aboriginal experiences in the country.
- Cooktown Cruises
- Hidden Valley Trail Rides
- Adventure North - operates 4WD tours to Cooktown via Cape Tribulation and the Outback of Far North Queensland
- Cooktown Catch a Crab Reef and River Tours
- James Cook Museum
- The Chinese Shrine
- Captain Cook Monuments
- National Parks and more!
With so much to see and do, book your next holiday with us soon,
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!
Stay 4 - Pay 3
Stay 4 nights - Pay 3, stay in either a Cabin or Motel or a Powered site for 4 nights and only Pay for 3!!!
expiry date of offer 31 Mar 2014