Emerald is located on the junction of Capricorn and Gregory Highways in the Central Highlands area of Queensland, some 270 kms inland from Rockhampton on the Nogoa River, a tribute of Fitzroy River.
|Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking.|
|Permanent sites available on application|
Nogoa Caravan Park in Emerald is now under new management.
The park is undertaking a major clean up and we welcome visitors to stay overnight, weekly or longer if desired.
Our Emerald accommodation options include En-suite cabins, or Non en-suite cabins with shared facilities. All cabins have self contained cooking facilities.
We are a Pet Friendly park! (conditions apply)
We offer spacious Powered and Unpowered Sites also, so bring your motor home, caravan, camper or tent, and enjoy our quiet, friendly park. Pets are welcome!
Emerald and nearby attractions include:
- Fairbairn Dam on Lake Maraboon which provides plenty of water sports and great fishing opportunities.
- Emerald Botanic Gardens
- Emerald Historic Railway Station
- Van Gogh Sunflower Painting
- Fossilised Tree
- Emerald Centenary of Federation Mosaic Pathway
- The Sapphire Gemfields covers almost 900 square kilometres of one of the world’s most significant sapphire-bearing grounds and takes in the delightful townships of Anakie, Sapphire, Rubyvale and The Willows
Close to shopping centres
Your friendly hosts look forward to making you very welcome, so stay with us soon!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you contact us!