- Swimming Pool
- TV Room and book exchange
- Camp Kitchen
- Undercover BBQ areas
- Shop, LPG Refills, Ice
- Immaculate amenities and laundry
- Close to Billabong Sanctuary
- Peaceful rural setting
- Internet facilities available
| ||Pets welcome at Managers Discretion. Not allowed in cabins.|
Magnetic Gateway Holiday Village offers a country atmosphere only 8km from the city of Townsville. We are ideally suited for all your holiday activities. Shady native trees provide a tropical setting.
|Deluxe ensuite villa||$115.00 - $120.00
|Ensuite villas||$95.00 - $100.00
|Weekly rates||on application
|Linen provided to main bed. Linen hire is available|
|Minimum booking periods apply|
|Chilren 3-15 years. Senior discount available|
Our comfortable ensuite air conditioned cabins accommodate up to 5 people, and we supply linen to the main bed. Shady caravan and tent sites are available, complimented by our immaculate amenities block and BBQ areas.
See Magnetic Island our Wonderland. We do not have direct access from highway - find us on Southern side near the Information Centre - enter from Racecourse Road via Abbott St.
Townsville attractions and things to see and do while staying with us include:
- Excellent beaches for swimming, snorkelling, surfing and other watersports
- Fishing and Boating
- Warbird Adventure Scenic Flight
- Alligator Creek Falls Track
- Australian Institute of Marine Science
- Billabong Sanctuary is a wildlife park featuring over 100 species of Australian animals
- Cape Pallarenda Conservation Park
- Cotters Market is North Queensland's award winning arts and crafts market
- Davies Reef Dive Site
- Frosty Mango - refresh with large range of home-made ice-creams and gelatos, fresh fruit juices, the best coffees, sandwiches, wraps or light meals
- Goold Island National Park
- Maritime Museum of Townsville
- Perc Tucker Regional Gallery
- Reef HQ Aquarium
- Mystic Sands Golf Resort
- Paluma and Crystal Creek Rainforest
- Museum Of Tropical Queensland
Our friendly staff look forward to making your stay enjoyable.
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call.