- Shearers Quarters - ideal for groups
- Barbecue and outdoor fire facilities
- Games Room
- Large well equipped kitchen in shearers quarters.
- Catering can be organized for groups
- Beautiful Bush Scenery
- Laundry facilities are available in the camp showe
- Hike, cycle or drive and explore dry creek beds, see the wildlife
| ||Some dogs allowed by prior arrangement only|
Working farm so we need to be careful about animals.
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Almerta Station is a unique destination in the Finders Ranges 3.5 hours drive north of Adelaide -A place where kids can be kids, and adults can reconnect.
|Shearers Quarters room||$120 up to 5 persons
|Unpowered Campsite||$20.00 double
|Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking!|
|Groups welcome! Linen hire is available|
|Childrens ages 5-17, under 5 yrs free|
ALMERTA STATION accommodation options include Shearers quarters accommodation and campsites through Shearer’s Quarters)
Still retaining the authentic ‘farm stay’ charm, the old building consists of an fully equipped kitchen, gas stoves, microwave and a large fridge. The adjoining dining room, with a seating capacity 16, has an open fire place for those cold nights.
A shaded and paved outdoor area with a gas BBQ adjoined this old building. A unique ‘fire pit’, cut into the hill side above the quarters provides outdoor entertainment.
Camp Sites – Toilets, showers ‘fire pit ‘and with supplied wood, all provide a home away from home whilst maintaining an ALMERTA experience.
Visitors have a chance to explore the natural beauty of our unspoiled natural environment by walking, biking or taking exhilarating drives over our station tracks .
Almerta Station is suitable for everyone: families, campers, bush walking groups, photographers, flora and fauna groups, school camps, health groups, business retreats geologists and special-needs groups . for large or small groups. Kids are most welcome.
Enjoy an active holiday that offers you the chance to see Almerta Station in a way only locals do by walking along the gum creeks and interacting with the property owners.
Explore our natural spring which retains water all year round, encompassing an ecosystem which forms an important habitant for fauna and flora.
Clear running water, native fish, yabbies and water birds ... It’s a place of silence and beauty. Our property is part of a community – bringing back the values of life which is sometimes lost in the day-to-day rush.
‘Almerta will revive your senses’
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, and meats etc, can be purchased by us prior to the arrival of guest if required.
- Organised activities and entertainment can be arranged for families .
- Yabbie nets can be hired. Picnic/BBQ baskets can be arranged.
- The surroundings at Almerta provide a ready-made environment for adventure.
- Hike, cycle or drive and explore dry creek beds, see the wildlife and let your spirits run free.
- Gas BBQ and ‘fire pit’ facilities at homestead- open wood fires at camp sites. (where permitted fire season).
- Laundry facilities are available in the camp shower block.
- Linen available on request (once off fee) (quilt + cover, pillow + case, sheets, towels)
- Six campsites are available on the property. Several sites along the creek beds are available for picnic site.
- Wood supplied at each camp site and shearer’s quarters.
- Prior permission is required for camping on Almerta Station
- Activity sheet available for children.
- Gem Stone information sheet and books available.
Your friendly hosts look forward to welcoming to our peace of paradise soon!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you contact us!
Book your accommodation and stay with us before 1st of April 2014, and receive either:
Bottle of Wine on arrival
An Almerta Surprise package!
You MUST mention GoSeeAustralia and this offer when booking!
expiry date of offer 31 Mar 2014