- Fully Equipped Camp Kitchen with Open Fireplace
- Games room with video games, air hockey, 8 ball
- FREE BBQ areas
- Immaculate amenities, Babies bathroom, Laundrette
- Kiosk, LPG Refills
- Childrens Playground
- Fully grassed sites, some drive thru
- Wifi Internet Access
- Two pubs nearby
- Close to safe swimming beach
| ||Pets allowed with site bookings only|
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Beachside Holiday Park is a full facility caravan park situated along the beach of Normanville on the south coast of South Australia.
|Executive Spa Suite inc linen to Queen bed||$135-$150
|Executive Unit including linen to Queen bed||$125-$140
|Deluxe Cabin including Linen to Double bed||$108-$123
|Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking|
|Minimum booking periods apply. Linen hire available for $10.00 per bed|
A winner of the Fleurieu Peninsula Tourism Awards, Beachside Holiday Park offers all the peace and tranquility a country town has to offer, only a short distance from Victor Harbor, Kangaroo Island, McLaren Vale, Yankalilla, Cape Jervis and 75 km from the city of Adelaide.
We might only be about an hour's drive from the city but its like being a whole world away.
Our Normanville accommoation options include Spa units, Ensuite Villas, Units and Cabins, together with spacious Powered Sites for caravanners and campers.
Behind the obligatory row of Norfolk Pines, perched on Lady Bay, Beachside Holiday Parkis just the place to lose yourself for a while.
We have one of the biggest enclosed camp kitchens around. There are huge BBQs inside, complete with exhaust fans, and a big open fire. Next door is a games room for the kids because, our motto is - if the kids are happy - Mum Dad are happy.
Normanville is a great place from which to explore the south coast. Local attractions and things to see and do include:
- Wonderful beaches for swimming, surfing, sailing, diving and other watersports.
- Excellent Fishing
- Horse riding is available right next door to the park
- Helivista helicopter flightseeing operates out of the Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary.
- Lady Bay Vineyard in Yankalilla
- Studio 13 Gallery displays artworks by contemporary artist/painter in residence George Tetlow and jewellery made on the premises by gallery owner Erika Inhofer
- Enjoy some of the best produce and vineyards in Australia
- Explore the nearby National Parks
- Enjoy Wildlife, Country markets, Galleries, or just making castles on the sand.
- Excellent pubs, restaurants and cafe's to try.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE for more information, and spend your next short stay or extended holiday with us! Your friendly hosts look forward to welcoming you soon!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!