- Absolute beach frontage, spectacular sunsets
- Foreshore grassed campsites for vans & tents
- Excellent fishing from jetty or boat
- Fish cleaning facilities, LPG Refills
- Childrens playground
- Camp kitchen and FREE electric BBQs
- TV antenna to all sites, Austar TV in all luxury cabins
- Modern amenities and laundry, disabled toilet.
- Geology trail
- Magnificent sea views over Spencer Gulf from all sites
| ||Pets welcome with Site bookings only. |
Not permitted near cabins or park buildings
Must be on lead at all times and clean up after.
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Port Victoria is situated on the west coast of Yorke Peninsula, which boasts 600km of coastline, with some of the best, cleanest and emptiest beaches in South Australia.
|*Foreshore utive cabins, 2 with Spas||$128-$138
|Luxury deluxe villa ensuite cabin||$99-$104
|Foreshore luxury ensuite cabin, some with balcony||$89-$99
|Jayco ensuite cabin||$72-$77
|Standard cabins with no ensuite||$72-$77
|See website for more description of cabins. Children aged 2 to 14 years|
|Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking.|
|High season includes Xmas, Easter, long weekends and school hols.|
The Gulfhaven Caravan Park is located right on the magnificent beachfront at Port Victoria. The peaceful seaside town with its temperate climate, is a popular tourist destination, with many activities and attractions.
Our Port Victoria accommodation choices range from Powered and Unpowered sites through to budget and upmarket De-Luxe cabins, some with total foreshore views and access.
Some of our cabins have spas, and all the Luxury cabins have free Austar TV. Linen is not provided but may be hired.
Gulfhaven Caravan Park offers boat parking facilities, fish cleaning facility, TV anteanna connection to all sites, playground for the kiddies and much more!
Port Victoria attractions and things to see and do include:
- Great fishing,
- Swimming, Surfing and Diving facilities
- Fishing Charters
- Barley Stack Cellar Door.
- Antique shops and art and craft galleries
- Port Victoria Museum
- Wardang Island Maritime Heritage Trail
- Port Victoria Hotel
- Magnificent sea views
Jason and Seah's friendly and personal service will ensure that your stay at the Gulfhaven Caravan Park is an enjoyable experience.
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!