Gunbower Caravan Park is situated between Echuca (just a 30 minute drive) and Swan Hill in Victoria, 220km north of Melbourne with a population over 250.
|Ensuite Cabins 2br||$90-$130
|Ensuite Cabins 1br||$80.00-$110.00
|Standard Cabins (no ensuite)||$50-$60
|Annual Sites Available||
|Rates are subject to change without notice please check when booking. |
Minimum booking during peak periods may apply
|Discounts are available for CMCA and Seniors card holders|
|children under 5 years, $5.00. Linen is not provided but maybe hired|
Situated on the Gunbower creek and only a short distance to the Murray River and Kow Swamp, Gunbower is best known as the gateway to Australias largest inland Island which spans over 50 km in length.
There are many great places to fish around Gunbower and boat ramps in the area to launch your boat. On your next visit to our park ask us for directions. You can fish in the following waterways: Gunbower Creek, Kow Swamp, Murray River.
The Island is home to a population of native animals such as Kangaroos, Emus, Goannas, Possums, and over 100 different species of birds.
Gunbower Caravan Park is set within 2 acres of grassed and well treed land on the banks of Gunbower Island.
Our Gunbower accommodation options include comfortable Ensuite or Standard cabins, together with spacious Caravan and Camping sites.
There is a hotel and shops within walking distance. Pets are welcome by arrangement. Our park is the perfect place to relax and recharge those tired batteries, and enjoy the simple things in life - fishing, birdwatching, canoeing, walking in the forest, see the wildlife etc. In other words, a real holiday!
Gunbower, Echuca/Moama and nearby attractions include:
Excellent fishing! Boat ramps are nearby
- Torrumbarry Weir is a great day out.
- Cohuna Ski Run - Cohuna has a great area on the Gunbower Creek for water skiing.
- Bushwalking, Bird watching, Hiking and Duck hunting
- Port of Echuca - Uncover Echuca's rich History
- Adventure Play Park Echuca - Fun for the whole family
- Brett Sands Watersports & Wakeboard Centre in Moama
- Chanter Estate Winery & Military Museum in Moama
- Echuca Boat & Canoe Hire
- Echuca Moama Wine Tours
- Fields Cactus Farm, Tennyson
- Murray River Fishing Tours, Echuca
- National Holden Museum
- Oz Maze
- Paramount Cinemas & Performing arts Centre
- The Great Aussie Beer Shed
- Silverstone Outdoor Go-Karts and Amusement Centre
- Squiggles Indoor Playcentre and Jurassic Water Park and so much more!
With value for money affordable accommodation, so much to do nearby, or just relaxing at our friendly park, VISIT OUR WEBSITE and book your next holiday with us today!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you contact us.