- Indoor heated pool, 6 person spa
- Heated Toddlers pool
- Games room with TV, pool & table tennis
- Floodlit tennis court, open till 9pm
- Fenced modern playgorund
- Internet Kiosk
- Laundry facilities
- Pool Lounge & Camp Kitchen
- Sorry, pets not permitted.
- 2 Enclosed BBQ areas
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Figtree Holiday Village is Warrnambool’s most centrally located tourist park and caravan park. It offers a wide range of accommodation which includes self-contained apartments, deluxe cabins, standard cabins and budget cabins.
|2 Bedroom Apartments||$160/night
|2 Roomed Spa Apartments||$140/Night
|2 Roomed Apartments||$140/Night
|Cabins Internal Bathroom||$88/Night
|Cabins -External Ensuite||$75/Night
|Ensuite Powered Sites||$36/Night
|Rates are subject to change without notice please check when booking.|
|Please Call 1800 611 233 for Our Easter and May Races Tarriffs|
Minimum bookings peak period.
|All Off-Peak and School Holiday Rates are for 2 Persons Only|
Figtree Holiday Village also provides two different types of camping sites such as grassy powered ensuite sites and grassy powered sites, both of which are suitable for caravans, campervans, mobile homes and tents.
Also available are a variety of entertainment facilities which include an indoor heated pool and spa, a tennis court, a games room, a TV room, a barbeque, a playground, an internet kiosk and a camp kitchen.
Children are frequently able to spend many hours happily entertaining themselves without mum dad even needing to leave the park premises.
A short 7-8 minute walk will place you in the main shopping centre of Warrnambool within easy access to shops (naturally!), restaurants, hotels, the cinema, the Performing Arts Centre, the post office, a supermarket and service stations.
Warrnambool and nearby attractions and things to see and do include:
- Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground, the Breakwater precinct, Skate Park, the Mini Golf course. At Christmas time there is a fairground with rides etc set up near the beach.
- Swimming and surf beaches, including the Lady Bay Beach and Stingray Bay.
- Southern Right Whale Nursery at Logans Beach. See the whales between July and September.
- Our famous “Shipwrecked” Sound Laser Show at the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village Museum
- Tower Hill State Game Reserve
- Stroll, walk, jog, run, ride, skate or roll along Warrnambool’s award winning Foreshore Promenade
- Enjoy the Hopkins Falls from the vantage point of the viewing platform or walk the short distance down the path to the base of the falls
- Fish in the Hopkins River
- Try some of the excellent restaurants and cafes in town, and along the foreshore.
- Allansford Cheese Factory
- Take a drive down The Great Ocean Road to see The Twelve Apostles, Gibson’s Steps, London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge, The Arch, The Grotto, The Blowhole, The Bay of Martyrs and The Bay of Islands
- Drive to Port Fairy for the day and more
Stay with us soon, and please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!