- Heated Swimming Pool, Spa & Spa pool
- Camp kitchen, BBQ area
- Movie Room
- Recreation/TV room
- Childrens playground, Pedal Kart Hire, Kids Club
- Childrens Bathroom
- Kiosk, Internet facilities
- Immaculate amenites with underfloor heating
- Dump Point
- Tour information and bookings
Adjacent to the beach, Discovery Holiday Parks – Warrnambool is the perfect escape on the Great Ocean Road, approx. 4 hours drive from Melbourne. It’s also a family favourite, with facilities including on-site playground and swimming pool with spa.
|Deluxe Spa Cabin||From $139
|Deluxe Family Cabin||From $134
|Deluxe Jayco Cabin||From $134
|Superior Cedar Cabin||From $129
|2br HJoliday Cabin||From $129
|Studio Unit 5 berth||From $119
|Standard Cedar Cabins||From $109
|Economy Cabin||From $99
|Ensuite Sites||From $45
|Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking|
|Rates shown are for 2 adults|
|Minimum booking periods apply|
Our caravan park is also within walking distance of Lake Pertobe Adventure Park, one hour from the 12 Apostles and in easy reach of Port Fairy and the bustling township of Warrnambool.
Discovery Holiday Parks – Warrnambool offers day trip heaven in every direction. When you’re ready to rest your weary selves, it will be a joy to come home to our extensive range of Warrnambool accommodation, from a 4.5 star Luxury Spa cabin to a simple, shaded, grassed Ensuite camp site.
Warrnambool and nearby attractions include:
Swimming, Surfing, Boating, Sailing and other Water sports
- Great fishing
- Drive the Great Ocean Road - Explore Peterborough, Port Campbell, Port Fairy etc.
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum - An interactive, 1870s maritime village and museum
- Whale watching - Almost every year between June and September, female Southern Right whales return to Warrnambool’s Logan’s Beach to calve
- Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground - 20 hectares of adventure playground paradise for kids
- Tower Hill Reserve - Nestled inside a dormant volcano
- Cheese World in Allansford
- Lighthouse Theatre
- Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail
- Warrnambool Art Gallery
- Warrnambool Entertainment Centre
- Warrnambool Botanic Gardens
- Aqua Zone Leisure Centre
- Sungold Stadium Speedway
- Warranmbool River Cruises
- Golf Club and Bowls Club
- Fun4Kids Childrens Festival in June/July
- Great shopping - visit Centro Warrnambool and Gateway Plaza
- Bay of Islands Coastal Park
- Lots of great restaurants and dining experiences
With so much to see and do in Warrnambool, and our excellent facilities and accommodation, you will not want to leave! VIEW OUR WEBSITE and book today!
PLEASE MENTION you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!
See Us on "You Tube":
View a video of our park!
Summer Hot Deal!
$379 for 3 nights + free family ticket to the Laser Show
Stay 3 nights in a Deluxe family Villa between December 4th and 20th 2014 or between 27th January April 1st 2015 and pay just $379 + get a FREE Family ticket to the Shipwrecked Laser Sound and Light Show at the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum
Terms and Conditions
Subject to availability for new cabin bookings only.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Must quote GoSeeAustralia at time of booking. Please note that blackout dates may apply over school holidays, public holidays, long weekends and local special events. Offer valid for both online bookings or by calling the park.
Discount is based on the standard rate, does not include extra guests.Offer may be changed or cancelled at any time without notice.
expiry date of offer 1 Apr 2015