- Swimmimg Pool
- Camp kitchen, fully equipped, large dining space
- Covered gas and electric BBQs
- Communal Camp fire areas
- Childrens playground/basketball hoop
- Daily native bird feedings
- Clean amenities block with baby bath
- Laundry with w/machines, dryers, irons
- ELGAS LPG Refills
- Ice, firewood and Ice cream sales
| ||Pets welcome. Some of our cabins are pet friendly, please enquire when booking.|
Grampians Gardens Tourst Park is a family orientated park set in 23 acres of native bush parkland in Halls Gap, adjacent to the Grampians National Park.
|Ensuite 2 berth Spa Unit||$130-$140
|Deluxe Ensuite Cabins||$120-$135
|Adults only cottages||$115-$130
|Ensuite Family Unit||$75-$95
|Rates are subject to change without Notice, please check when booking.|
|Minimum bookings may apply during peak periods|
|Linen provided to main bed only. Linen hire available|
Enjoy the tranquillity with an abundance of kangaroos, native birds other wildlife. Grampians Gardens Tourist Park is the quiet park, perfect setting for a relaxing break.
Our Grampians accommodation options include a range of cabins at Grampians Gardens Tourist Park to suit all budgets and family needs.
Choose from self contained cabins ranging from Spa cabins for couples, 2 bedroom Deluxe cabins ideal for families, Park Units sleeping 5, great for young families or those on a budget that are young at heart. We also have Budget studio cabins available, sleeping up to 6 people.
The powered and unpowered caravan and camping sites are available all year round. The majority of sites are flat and grassy, with many shaded by mature trees.
Halls Gap and Grampians attractions and things to see and do while staying with us include:
- McKenzie Falls,
- Discover the local wineries,
- Halls Gap Zoo
- Adventure Golf,
- Indulge at a day spa,
- Visit Brambuk Cultural Centre.
- Mountain biking,
- 4x4 Driving
- Bushwalking and Birdwatching
- Native wildlife to see and photograph
- MOCO Gallery
- Grampians Horse Riding Adventures
- Grampians Quad Bike Adventures
- Try the many excellent restaurants, wineries and cafes
- Relax by the pool and enjoy the fresh air and serenity!
Acclaimed local events to enjoy:
- Grampians Grape Escape Food and Wine Festival
- Grampians Jazz Festival
- Grampians Wildflower Show
- Halls Gap Film Festival
- Stawell and Dunkeld Country Horse Racing
- Spring into the Grampians Wildflower Shows
- Stawell Gift Easter Festival
Your friendly hosts look forward to welcoming you soon!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!