- Range of accommodation available
- Suits family, business & budget travellers
- Inground solar heated pool
- Games Room. Camp Kitchen and BBQ
- Popular Gold detecting & wine district
- Opp. The Club Bistro & Golf Course
- Only 1.3 km from Maryborough PO
- 45 mins to Ballarat, Daylesford & Bendigo
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Very friendly service
| ||Pets allowed, conditions apply. Please check when booking.|
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
The Golden Country Motel and Caravan Park offers a diverse range of accommodation options to suit budget, family, business and contract requirements.
|Motel||Check book now button
|Villas 1 and 2 bedrooms||Check book now button
|Ensuite Cabins||Check book now button
|Cabin with external Ensuite||Check book now button
|Ensuite Caravan Sites||Check book now button
|Please check our prices and availability on the Book Now button|
Our Maryborough accommodation options include Motel Units for those who want full serviced accommodation, with cooked or continental breakfast served to the room.
The brand new Villas are fully equipped with cooking facilities, microwave, Queen size bed with en suite, double divan, TV, reverse cycle heating/cooling and veranda providing independence and convenience without compromising on the comfort of a motel room.
The modern cabins are fully self-contained with heating/air conditioning, TV and full cooking facilities.
Golden Country Motel & Caravan Park is ideally located over the road from the very popular scenic Maryborough Golf Course that also offers bowling, “pokies” quality meals from Restaurant from Wednesday to Sunday. “Golf packages” are a specialty.
A two minute drive will land you in the heart of Maryborough Township The shopping centre includes major store chains and boutique shops. Restaurants, hotels cafés provide a wide variety of eating options.
Gold detecting is a very popular past time for many travellers.
Sites worth visiting include:
- The historic Maryborough Railway station café,
- The Gaol,
- Flour Mill
- Old Knitting Mill, all reflecting past glories of the grand local community.
- A modern indoor aquatic fitness centre offers plenty for the fitness enthusiast those who just wants to relax with a swim in heated pool.
Your friendly hosts are highly committed to providing very friendly, personal service and will make every attempt to ensure your stay is extremely pleasant and enjoyable.
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!