- Large spacious sites
- Swimming Pool
- FREE BBQ's
- Immaculate amenties
- Modern laundry
- 1/2 hour to Tasmanian Ferry Terminal
- Close to Melton
- Bus at the door
- Friendly service
| ||Pets welcome, but not permitted inside cabins|
Sundowner Rockbank Caravan Park is situated only 30km west of the Melbourne CBD. and just a few minutes from the suburb of Melton.
|Linen is provided in cabins. Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking|
|Children under 10 stay free!|
|Pay for 6 nights and get the 7th night FREE!|
We are the closest and most convenient park to the Spirit of Tasmania Ferry, which is just 30 minutes drive from our park.
Our large, spacious sites can accommodate the largest buses and trailers, and we are pet friendly too! (on sites only)
Melton is very close for those with family and friends in the area, and our park is ideal for workers that need several weeks accommodation close to Melbourne etc.
So whether you are after a self contained cabin or a spacious site overnight or longer, come enjoy our friendly hospitality!
Click on the link to see article:
Save relationships cut stress Tasmania touring and Melbourne toll roads
Nearby attractions and things to see and do while staying with us include:
- Galli Estate Winery - at the southern end of the Sunbury region offers excellent wines at very fair prices and has already put it on the radar of wine buffs far and wide. An Italian influence pervades the cellar door and the smart, modern restaurant, where you can enjoy great food looking across a broad sweep of vineyard, or go alfresco on the outside deck.
- Witchmount Estate Winery - is an oasis on the broad plains to Melbourne's north-west. Avanti Restaurant welcomes you with traditional Italian cuisine that's tailored carefully to seasonal produce, and functions are a speciality. The winery's cutting-edge design makes a striking impression and encloses the cellar door area, where an outstanding range of wines, especially reds, are on show across a broad range of prices.
- Werribee Open Range Zoo - be immersed in the sights and sounds of the savannah with an Open Vehicle Adventure, or go behind the scenes and get up close to our animals, with a Wild Encounter at Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Werribee Mansion - is a living, breathing postcard of 19th century Australia. Wealthy sheep farmers built 'the mansion' and the Italianate-style architecture and its Victorian period interiors are as inspiring today as when it was completed in 1877. Includes award winning restauant and Day Spa.
- Victoria State Rose Garden
Your friendly hosts look forward to welcoming you soon!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!