- Ready access to the 90 Mile Beach
- Fully serviced hot water showers and toilet facilities;
- Fully grassed sites 6mtrs x 9mtrs, shade trees
- Picnic & BBQ areas adjacent
- Close to Surf Life Saving club & patrolled beach during peak season
- Laundry Facilities, including dryer & outdoor lines
- Drinking water line through the campground
- Playground Area
- Great fishing!
- Bait, Ice & Gas available at the office along with Friendly Service
| ||Pets welcome off peak only|
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Seaspray Caravan Park is located along the Ninety Mile Beach approximately 245 km east of Melbourne and 35 km south of Sale.
|Book early to avoid dissapointment for Xmas/New Year holidays and Easter!|
|Maximum 4 Adults or 2 Adults & 4 Children per site|
|Dogs not allowed in peak times 24th December to 31st January and Easter|
Our park offers spacious powered and unpowered sites and welcomes all size caravans and motorhomes. Groups are welcome. If you want a relaxing holiday by the beach away from the hustle and bustle, Seaspray Caravan Park is the place to come to!
The Seaspray area is home to a significant amount of terrestrial and marine flora and fauna. It is part of the Ninety Mile Beach and adjacent to the Gippsland Lakes Coastal Park. There are boat launching facilities, picnic and BBQ areas.
Located 248 kilometres from Melbourne on Victorias south eastern sea board, makes Seaspray an easy destination for your seaside holiday. Travelling south along the coast Seaspray is an ideal stop over for those visiting Wilsons Promontory, Phillip Island or heading into Melbourne.
Some of the activities include:
- Boating in Merrimans Creek and the Ocean
- Great Fishing
- Swimming and Surfing
- Annual Surf Life Saving Carnival
- Explore the 90 Mile Beach
The Seaspray General Store provides for all your immediate food and household needs – from milk, papers and fresh bread to general food and household items. It is licenced to sell alcoholic beverages. It offers excellent take away meals. (including the best Fish and Chips!) An extensive range of fishing gear and bait is also available.
One of Seaspray’s warmest and most welcoming environments is Ronnie’s Tea Rooms. You will enjoy the Cappucino, cup of tea and fresh scones and cream served by Ronnie.
Come and stay with us at this most idyllic location, and mention you found us on GoSeeAustralia.com.au when you call!