- Heated Pool & Spa open all year round
- Newly rennovated amenities block and laundry
- Fully equipped campers kitchen, free BBQs
- TV/Rec room with open fire, table tennis, pool table
- Tennis court, Basketball ring, Trampoline, Mini Golf, Giant Chess
- Giant Jumping Pillow and Playgrounds
- Drive Through Sites, Ensuite Sites
- Special needs unit
- Lovely trees & gardens, shady camp sites
- Shops, cafes and eateries within walking distance
| ||Pets allowed at managers discretion, on sites only|
Toora Tourist Park is located in the small historic town of Toora just 2 hours drive south east of Melbourne, and a short 30 minute drive to Wilsons Promontory National Park
||All Year From
|*Luxury ensuite cabin||95-125
|Deluxe ensuite cabin||75-90
|Standard ensuite cabin||65-75
|Powered site ensuite||40-50
|Peak rates and minimum bookings apply to holiday weekends and January school holidays. Peak Rates include up to 2 adults and 2 children.|
|Weekly discounts off-peak. Maximum of 6 persons per site.|
|*Linen provided to main bed only. Linen hire $15 per double bed and $10 per single bed.|
Toora Tourist Park is on a hillside overlooking beautiful Wilson's Prom. and Corner Inlet. It is surrounded by the rolling hills of the Strzelecki Ranges and situated at the foot of the Toora Wind Farm.
Supermarket, cafes and shops are all within walking distance of the park and it is only a short drive to:
- Agnes Falls,
- Tarra Bulga National Park,
- Sandy Point,
- Waratah Bay,
- Port Albert,
- Port Franklin,
- Port Welshpool and much much more.
Toora Tourist Park offers a range of cabin accommodation, powered caravan and camping sites and ensuite powered sites at reasonable rates.
Facilities include heated indoor pool and spa (all year), jumping pillow, trampoline, playgrounds, tennis court, beach volleyball, recreation room and camp kitchen. The newly refurbished amenities block including toilets, showers and laundry are spacious, bright and clean.
We have a brand new MINI GOLF and GIANT CHESS SET to keep the kids amused for hours. Our recreation room with open fire is great to have a family tournament of table tennis or play some board games.
Things to see and do while staying with us include:
- Wilsons Promontory National Park (The Prom). Swim, hike, enjoy the wildlife
- Agnes Falls is the highest single span falls in Victoria. A short walk will take you to the lookout at the top of the falls.
- Toora Lavender Farm
- Excellent fishing at the nearby beaches
- Swimming, windsurfing, sailing
- Tarra Bulga National Park and Grand Ridge Road
- Walkerville Beach and Cape Liptrap Lighthouse
- Turtons Creek Falls are hidden in the hills of Foster only a 20 min. drive from Toora
- Visit local Wineries
- Wildlife Coast Cruises
- Local museums in Port Welshpool, Port Albert and Foster
- Weekend markets
- Coal Creek Heritage Village in nearby Korumburra
- Sea Kayaking
- Play Golf
- Caldermeade Farm situated on the South Gippsland Highway on the way from Melbourne to Toora provides a look into a working dairy farm.
As you can see, Toora is an ideal spot to stay whilst exploring the many attractions South Gippland has to offer.
Toora has a new double boat ramp for excellent fishing in Corner Inlet.
Come for the fishing, come for the natural wonders, come for the kids and come to relax. Whatever your reasons make sure you come visit us at the Toora Tourist Park.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!