- Camper's Kitchen with TV - Gas BBQ's
- 2 Swimming pools
- Childrens playground, Jumping pillow, Pedal cars
- WiFi Internet, Kiosk, Public phone
- Fish cleaning facilities, Crab cooker
- Coffee Bar, Slushy machine, Vending machines
- Clean, modern amenities, Family & disabled bathroom, Laundry
- Free DVD and Games hire
- Credit card facilities
- Tourist information and brochures
Mandurah Caravan and Tourist Park is a great family park, situated approximately 5 kms East of the Mandurah Foreshore.
|3 brm Villa||$155-$190
|Ensuite Park Cabin||$125-$170
|Ensuite Brick Chalet||$115-$140
|2 brm Brick Chalet||$90-$105
|Ensuite Caravan Site||$45-$60
|Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking. Linen hire available|
|Minimum booking periods may apply|
|Top Tourist Members receive 10% discount to a maximum of $30 off per stay|
We are dedicated to providing you with excellent service through our relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
Mandurah Caravan and Tourist Park offers a range of accommodation including 2 bedroom fully self contained cabins, Chalets, Villas as well as shady Tent sites and Ensuite caravan sites.
Come relax around our two swimming pools and join in the fun with the kids at our playground. The kids will love the Jumping Pillow and Pedal cars too!
During your stay, make use of our camp kitchen to cook up the crabs and fish you have caught in the beautiful waterways of the Mandurah Region.
While staying with us why not enjoy some of the many things to see and do in Mandurah:
- Mandurah Ocean Marina
- Great fishing and crabbing,
- Swimming, Diving, Surfing and other watersports
- Penguin and Seal Island Cruise
- Peel Zoo
- Hotham Valley Steam Train
- Abingdon Miniature Village
- Alcoa Refinery Tour
- River and Canal Cruises
- Saxon Ranger Dive Wreck
- North & South Dandalup Dams for a picnic
- Historic Towns and much more!
The Peel Region offers such a diverse range of attractions. We suggest a visit to the Mandurah, Pinjarra and Dwellingup Tourist Centres to discover the many wonderful tours available and familiarise yourself with the local area.
Stay with us soon, please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!