We all love to have a good feed when weíre travelling the countryside, especially when fresh air and new experiences really get the appetite roaring.|
But not all of us want to spend hours each day in our outdokitchen, no matter how good that scenery might be!
This is where a new product from the original Thermos Company can help. Called the Shuttle Chef, itís a thermal cookware system that lets you spend as little time as possible slaving over a hot stove.
The Shuttle Chef,is a slow cooker that consists of a stainless steel inner pot and an outer vacuum insulated pot, manufactured for maximum insulation.
And itís so easy to use Ė assemble your ingredients in the inner pot and heat it up on your stove. When your meal comes to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes, then turn off the heat, put the inner pot into the outer container and close the lid.
As simple as that.
The heat in the pot is retained, and slowly cooks your meal for hours, ensuring that those lamb shanks and tasty chops are super moist and tender. You donít even need to keep checking it while itís cooking. And itíll stay hot for up to 8 hours.
With this method, you save on energy as the meal is on the stove for such a short period of time. And, as the food cooks in its own juices, youíre not going to be throwing away all the goodness. The slow gentle simmering ensures that vegetables retain their shape.
Youíll also save on the washing up because there wonít be an excess of saucepans, fry pans or serving dishes to clean up.
With the Shuttle Chef,, you can spend a few minutes in the morning putting a meal together, and itíll be ready and waiting for you that evening. Itíll even sit in your caravan and cook while youíre travelling to your next destination, leaving you free to enjoy your holiday even more.
The Thermos Shuttle Chef comes in two sizes for a Cook and Carry System. The CC4500 S ($269) is a 4.5 litre single inner pot while the RPB6000 W ($369) has two three litre inner pots so you can make two different meals, a cake and a main meal, or rice and a main meal that can be cooked at the same time.
Now imagine one piece of cookware that allows you cook, serve and keep meals hot for up to 8 hours!
- A Thermal Cooker is a slow cooker like no other. Unlike a crock-pot, it uses no continual energy inputs!
- Just heat the food on the stove in the inner pot. Place the pot into the thermal outer container, close and wait.
- The heat is retained to continue slowly cooking your food for hours - without constant attention.
- Start it off in the morning and take it with you to enjoy at your leisure.
- Great for caravanning, picnics, boating, camping, and family gatherings.
- Combining convenience with nutritional excellence with a taste that you will not find with a traditional crock pot or slow cooker.
- Use your favorite crock- pot recipes without any worries about scorching, boiling, bitterness.
- All the nutrition and all the flavors stay in your foods as Thermal Cookware eliminates damaging evaporation that can rob vitamins and minerals from food. The food cooks in its own juices, preserving vitamins and ensuring the highest nutrition retention, making food taste naturally delicious.
NEW! Our latest cookbook FREEDOM WITH FLAVOUR is now available! Just $25.00 for shuttle chef owners, or free with all new Shuttle Chef purchases. See our Website for details!
For more information visit our website or give us a call!
Dont forget to mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!