Jucy Campervan Rentals Australia
Follow Us on:
JUCY Rentals Australia is a dynamic Australian campervan hire company operating from Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Cairns, aiming to promote Australian tourism by delivering quality campervan hire with top quality service at affordable prices.|
JUCY Rentals is also one of Australasia's fastest growing independent rental companies. At JUCY, our people are our greatest asset.
Established in Sept 2001 by brothers Tim and Dan Alpe, JUCY Rentals operates over 2000 late-model vehicles throughout Australia & New Zealand, and have just opened their first JUCY Hotel in Auckland, NZ.
So what is the JUCY difference?
- We take it personally – you will always be contacted by a real person
- We hire cars to anyone 18 years or older
- We have a 24 hour call centre
- We design and build our own campervans
- Our JUCY service is entirely customer focused
- Online booking for ease and an automated check in will get you going faster
- All clients are surveyed and receive a personal response
- No one way hire fees
- Complimentary camp ground guides and maps
- You can contact us by email, fax or toll free in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany and USA
- Same day response to all your emails / faxes
- We are all incredibly good looking (come in and see for yourself!)
Jucy Crib - 2 berth
With its 2008-2010 funky new fit out, this is the perfect size vehicle to travel around Australia in style and comfort! Automatic transmission, this vehicle includes:
- Double bed
- Gas cooker
- DVD and CD/radio
- Sink and watertank
- Kitchen set.
Jucy Choppa - 4 berth.
Just built, the Choppa is THE greatest for exploring Oz.
Whether you go for comfort inside or fight for the ultimate spot in the penthouse, this little beauty has accommodation for 4 travellers.
Inclusions are the same as for the Crib, but with additional double bed and seating.
Check out our website for more information and to make a booking at any of our 4 locations: Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne, or give us a call today!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you contact us!