TERMS OF TRADE and REFUND POLICY
ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd &
Go See Australia Directory
ABN: 19 104 750 665
ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd T/A Go See Australia Directory
1. ORDERS AND CHARGES
1.1 Orders taken for development work either by phone, fax or email will be considered binding.
1.2 Delivery times vary greatly depending on work flow and supply of material required by the customers to produce the work they require from ContACT or GoSeeAustralia.
2. SUPPLY OF GOODS
2.1 Ownership/license to use any material supplied/produced will not pass to the customer until such time as payment in full has been received by ContACT or GoSeeAustralia. This does not remove ContACT or GoSeeAustralia’s rights to ownership of intellectual property.
3.1 ContACT and GoSeeAustralia offer the right to our customers to seek a refund for services provided as follows:
For amounts overpaid a full refund will be made in accordance with the method of payment originally made.
A pro rata amount to date of cancellation of services billed in advance rounded to the end of month.
Should our web site services fail to meet your specified requirements at the time our written or verbally requested contract for services was entered into,ContACT or GoSeeAustralia will endeavour to remedy the problems to our customers' satisfaction.
Should ContACT or GoSeeAustralia's product prove not to be suitable to client within 14 days of agreeing to proceed with advertising product, then product will be cancelled and a full refund of any amount paid will be made.
For ads placed for "Product for sale" such as Caravans there will be no refund unless an over payment is made and a full refund will be made in accordance with the method of payment originally made.
4.1 Payment terms are strictly 14 days (refer to "Credit Policy" below). All customers who are approved for credit agree to abide by the credit policy for the supply of goods to commence.
4.2 Where the customer is not approved for credit, payment must be made by direct bank deposit or cheque prior to work being undertaken.
4.3 Where non credit approved customers pay by cheque, the funds must be cleared prior to work being undertaken.
4.4 Where payment is made by direct deposit, a receipt must be faxed to the office to confirm the deposit date and amount.
5. SUSPENSION OF SUPPLY AND ACCOUNT CANCELLATION
5.1 Where the customer is in violation of the these Terms Of Trade ContACT or GoSeeAustralia's Credit Policy, we reserve the right to refuse further work and may shutdown hosting of websites or display of Advertisement until such time that all issues have been rectified to the satisfaction of ContACT or GoSeeAustralia.
5.2 Where the customer is in repeated breach of these Terms Of Trade or The Companys Credit Policy, ContACT or GoSeeAustralia reserves the right to cancel the customers account, and demand full payment of all outstanding moneys on the account.
5.3 Where any outstanding moneys remain unpaid, ContACT or GoSeeAustralia will exercise its rights as outlined in its credit policy.
6.1 ContACT or GoSeeAustralia's failure to insist upon the strict performance of any of these terms of trade shall not be deemed as a waiver of any rights that ContACT or GoSeeAustralia may have in respect of any breach by the customer of any of these terms.
7.1 The customer will be held liable and must pay all fees and expenses relating to the taking of legal action against the customer by ContACT or GoSeeAustralia with respect to any breach of these terms of trade or ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd credit policy.
8. AMENDMENT OF TERMS OF TRADE
8.1 These terms of trade can not cannot be varied, altered or amended unless such variation, alteration or amendment is in writing and signed by or on behalf of ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd & GoSee Australia Directory by at least one of its Directors.
1. The customer's credit worthiness maybe determined by a series of credit checks should that be deemed neccesary and it is solely the decision of ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd or GoSeeAustralia Directory as to whether the customer is deemed credit worthy
2. Payment terms for all accounts are strictly 14 days from date of invoice, unless prior arrangement has been made with ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd or GoSeeAustralia Directory and this permission has been granted to the customer in the form of a written declaration signed by at least one of the authorised signatories for ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd or GoSeeAustralia Directory.
3. Payments must be made via cheque, direct bank deposit, or credit card. All necessary details are located on the invoices supplied.
4. Accounts not paid by the due date may incur a late payment fee.
5. Consistent non-payment of accounts will result in further more serious action being taken including cancellation of services, partial shutdown of services or account closure, and legal proceedings being initiated against the customer.
6. If a Debt collection agency is employed to pursue the debt the customer will be made liable for all associated fees, charges, costs and expenses relating to the recovery.
7. Where legal proceedings are initiated against the customer, the customer will be made liable for all costs and expenses relating to such proceedings.
8. Upon non-payment of outstanding accounts, and further action being initiated ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd or GoSeeAustralia Directory reserves the right to shutdown services and all design work services where non-payment has resulted in ownership of the goods not being passed to the customer and remaining with ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd or GoSeeAustralia Directory. This credit policy does not alter ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd or GoSeeAustralia Directory right to the Intellectual Property of all designed works.
9. Where cancellation of services or partial shutdown of services becomes necessary ContACT Internet Solutions Pty Ltd or GoSeeAustralia Directory reserves the right to use whatever reasonable methods as allowed by the law to restrict the customer’s use of our intellectual property