The Deluxe 2 Bedroom Cabin has two bedrooms with a lounge and dining area, ensuite, kitchen and parking for one vehicle.
All linen supplied
TV/DVD in main bedroom
Full sized fridge
Reverse cycle air-con
- Playground: Yes
- Environment: Coastal/Beach
- Washing Facilities: Available
- BBQ Facilities: Available
- Pool: Available
- Spa: Not Available
- Kitchen: Available
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- WiFi: Available
- Shop/ Kiosk: Available
- Games Room: Available
- Toilet Facilities: Available
- Shower Facilities: Available
- Sleeps 4
Prices listed for accommodation are for the next 14 days and are subject to change.
Just 13 minutes from the charm and bustle of Fremantle is one of our most popular holiday parks, Discovery Parks – Woodman Point (formerly Woodman Point Holiday Park).
Our comfortable accommodation is ideal after a long day exploring the endless delights of ‘Freo’. Here’s your top five things to do in Fremantle.
1. For a touch of history, tour the Maritime Museum, Fremantle Prison or WA's oldest public building, the Roundhouse.
2. Walk the streets and admire Georgian and Victorian-era architecture.
3. Stroll through the iconic Fremantle markets.
4. Relax with coffee on the famous ‘Cappuccino Strip’.
5. Tuck into fish n’ chips at Fishing Boat Harbour.