Nestled in the rainforest, right at the foot of Mt Warning and only an hours drive from the world famous beaches of the Gold Coast and Byron Bay, you'll find Mt Warning Rainforest Park. The Park is situated at the entrance to the World Heritage Listed Mt Warning National Park, or Wollumbin, as the original inhabitants of the land call the mountain. Wake up early and view the spectacular sunrise from the top of Mt Warning or simply relax and take a dip in a mountain stream, Mt Warning Rainforest Park is the closest thing you'll find to camping in the wilderness with the choice of a private Riverside Cabin or a night under the stars by your own camp fire.
Camp sites are available in the wilderness area. We have a number of grass sites each with its own fireplace. Camp along the river or with an inspiring rainforest backdrop. 1 car per site.
We have pet friendly sites, please contact reception for more information.
Washing Facilities: Available
BBQ Facilities: Available
Spa: Not Available
Pet Friendly: Yes
Shop/ Kiosk: Not Available
Games Room: Not Available
Toilet Facilities: Available
Shower Facilities: Available
- Powered and unpowered sites
- Tennis court (hard court)
- Public Telephone
- Hot showers
- Coin operated electric barbecues
- Coin operated laundry
- Baby sitting service, enquire at reception
- Camp Kitchen – with tables and seating for 60 people together with fridge, microwave oven, BBQ’s and sinks with hot water.
- Please contact reception if you are bring your pet.