Our powered sites are found either in a beautiful rainforest setting, suitable for tents and caravans, known as the wilderness area (no dogs allowed) or in the main park which has a number of concrete slabs (dogs allowed). Each site in the wilderness area has its own fireplace.
When you book online please let us know in the note box whether you are in a tent or caravan and whether you bring a dog so we can find the right spot for you.
Nestled in the rainforest, right at the foot of Mt Warning and only an hours drive from the world famous beaches of the Gold Coast and Byron Bay, you'll find Mt Warning Rainforest Park. The Park is situated at the entrance to the World Heritage Listed Mt Warning National Park, or Wollumbin, as the original inhabitants of the land call the mountain. Wake up early and view the spectacular sunrise from the top of Mt Warning or simply relax and take a dip in a mountain stream, Mt Warning Rainforest Park is the closest thing you'll find to camping in the wilderness with the choice of a private Riverside Cabin or a night under the stars by your own camp fire.
Please contact reception if you wish to bring your pet.
Type: Caravan Sites
Washing Facilities: Available
BBQ Facilities: Available
Spa: Not Available
Pet Friendly: Yes
Shop/ Kiosk: Not Available
Games Room: Not Available
Toilet Facilities: Available
Shower Facilities: Available
- General Store open 8am – 5pm, 7 days
- Wi-Fi Zone internet connection
- Swimming Pool
- Wilderness camping ground with amenities block
- Camping sites with fires
- Powered and unpowered sites
- Arts Gallery
- Tennis court (hard court)
- Public Telephone
- Hot showers
- Coin operated electric barbecues
- Coin operated laundry
- Camp Kitchen – with tables and seating for 60 people together with fridge, microwave oven, BBQ’s and sinks with hot water
- Please contact reception if you wish to bring your pet