Eighty Mile Beach Caravan Park is located on the beachfront 250km north of Port Hedland and 365km south of Broome, and is an ideal stopover on this long stretch of road.
Our accommodation options include 150 shaded powered sites, 50 unpowered sites, all with fresh water on tap.
Eighty Mile Beach attractions and things to see and do include:
Swimming, Surfing, Diving, Boating etc
View turtles and lizards
Experience the magnificent sunsets and sunrises
Re-charge your batteries by enjoying peace and solitude!
The mini mart is open 11 hours a day, 7 days a week April to October, (reduced hours November to March) stocking everything you will need for a comfortable, relaxing stay.
There are no strangers at Eighty Mile Beach, just friends you haven't met yet!
Type: Caravan Sites
Washing Facilities: Available
BBQ Facilities: Available
Pool: Not Available
Spa: Not Available
Pet Friendly: No
WiFi: Not Available
Shop/ Kiosk: Available
Games Room: Not Available
Toilet Facilities: Available
Shower Facilities: Available
- Toilet and shower facilities are situated throughout the park, so you are never too far from amenities
- A fridge and freezer are available in the campers kitchens
- Fresh water to all sites.
- Power is 24 hours with no restrictions
- Laundry and ample clotheslines