* Chef prepared 3 course dinner under the stars at Redgums on Emmylou
* After dinner riverside campfire, subject to weather
* Swimming and bush walking
* Fully cooked or continental breakfast
* Fresh seasonal local produce
* Sample a variety of locally produced wines
* See and hear the native wildlife in their natural environment in the evening and morning
* Learn to steer a paddlesteamer with the skipper
* Small groups ensures personal service
* Step back in time on this heritage tour with expert Skipper commentary
* Air Conditioned Cabins
About PS Emmylou
The PS Emmylou is the only wood-fired paddlesteamer in the world offering regular overnight cruising. Catering for just 18 guests in 9 cabins Emmylou exudes old-world charm whilst offering modern comforts. Emmylou is fuelled by redgum logs and is driven by a completely restored1906 steam engine built to the highest world classification standards.
Let PS Emmylou treat you to an unforgettable river cruise along the Murray River for a truly Australian adventure. The Emmylou provides sun decks, Redgums Restaurant dining and bar area, galley and a front lounge. Linen and towels are provided. The iconic PS Emmylou provides the opportunity to enjoy the natural, tranquil beauty of Australia's greatest river first hand.
Dining aboard Emmylou includes delicious la carte menus prepared by your onboard Chef. In the mornings you can can enjoy a fully cooked or continental breakfast with fresh juices and barista made coffee, the choice is yours. Special Diet? Most dietary requirements can be catered for with advance notice.
Parking in Echuca
Complimentary secure car parking is available, subject to availability
What is not included
Cruise fares exclude drinks.
Boarding & Return Times
Boarding Time: 5.45pm
Departure Time: 6.30pm Riverboat Dock, Watson Street, Echuca. (View Google Map for location and directions).
Return Time: 9.00am Sunday
Visit our Ticket Office and Gift Shop at 57 Murray Esplanade in the Port of Echuca.