ABN 54 530 684 835
All transactions are processed in AUD.
Products are delivered Australia wide using Australia Post (Registered Post). Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-10 business days depending on your location within Australia. Please be aware deliveries outside of metropolitan areas may take longer. This service will require your signature when the parcel is delivered. If you are not available at time of delivery, a card will be left for you to collect your parcel from the nearest Post Office.
Bombah Point Eco Cottages is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or a full refund.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Confirming your booking: A deposit of $200 is required to confirm your booking. Full payment of the balance is due 7 days prior to arrival. (Visa / Mastercard or bank transfer)
- Cancellations and Refunds: Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will be charged a cancellation fee $200 (ie. the deposit). Cancellations within 48 hours of the 2pm check-in will forfeit the full booking amount. However a credit may be issued at our discretion.
- Check-in from 2pm, Check out by 11am. Late checkout may be available please request this on booking or on arrival.
- Late check-in Please notify us ahead of time if check-in will be after 8pm as we may need to make alternate arrangements regarding access to your cottage
- There is a 10km speed limit on the property to ensure the safety of children and wildlife sharing the roads/walkways.
- Each cottage must have an adult aged 18yrs or older.
- Children must be supervised at all times on the property.
- Extra persons, including children, should be arranged prior to arrival.
- Bombah Point Eco Cottages is a certified wildlife refuge, under the conditions of this certification, no pets are allowed. Don't worry there are plenty of happy native animals to enjoy and pet minding is available in the area.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any of the cottages or buildings, however an ashtray is provided outside each cottage.
- Security Deposit: A valid credit card (Visa/MasterCard only) is required on or before arrival as a security deposit. If you discover on arrival damaged/broken items please advise management we will be more than happy to replace it. Any loss or damage to the property and its contents caused by the guest will be the responsibility of, and may be charged to, the guest.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS CONFIRMED WHEN PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT IS MADE & BOOKING CONFIRMED
Terms & Conditions may vary for larger groups bookings.
Any variation to the Terms and Conditions below will be outlined on your Reservation Invoice.
When purchasing your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us .