- Absolute beachfront
- Childrens Playground
- Free Electric BBQ, Dishwashing facility
- Public STD telephones
- Kiosk closeby
- Boat ramp nearby (3km) Golf course nearby
- Fish cleaning facilities
- Immaculate amenities & laundry
- Credit card facilities
| ||Pets allowed on leash on sites only, $10 bond applies|
Moonta Bay Caravan Park is a peaceful, shady and lawned two tiered park, overlooking beautiful Tiparra Bay.
|*Executive units with spa**||$150-$165
|*Self contained cabins**||$112-$127
|Guaranteed Cabin Premium Week Ends and Holidays||$50.00 per reservation
|*Blankets Linen Pillows and Towels provided **No Smoking|
|Top Tourist Park member discounts.|
|Tarriffs valid from 29th March 2013 to 1st April 2014|
In an area renowned for its Heritage listed attractions, you will also find excellent fishing and leisure activities for all the family, in a tranquil seaside setting less than 2 hours from Adelaide.
Moonta Bay Caravan Park offers excellent cabin accommodation and camping facilites, something for everyone!
Moonta Bay attractions and things to see and do include:
- Spend a day at the Moonta Mines and the Wheal Hughes Copper Mine,
- Enjoy Moonta Tramways Trips and the Moonta Wildlife Park.
- Visit Kadina including Matta House Banking and Currency Museums,
- Then spend some time at the Kadina District Recreation Centre.
- Go fishing from the Wallaroo jetty and select a good spot for some relaxation along North Beach.
- In the evening have a meal at one of the cafes.
- Visit Innes National Park and spend the day fishing at Troubridge Point near Edithburgh.
- Spend some time at the various Clare wineries and many superb small resaurants in the Clare Valley.
- Head north to visit the shipping operations at Port Pirie
- Stroll through the Customs House Railway Museum.
With so much to see and do in the area, what are you waiting for? Come stay with us soon!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia website when you call.
See Us on "You Tube":