- Just one minute from the beach
- Swimming Pool & Indoor Spa
- Mini Golf, Gym, Sauna
- Games room incl pool, table tennis, arcade games
- Internet Kiosk, TV Room
- BBQ area
- Kiosk, Public phone
- Childrens playground
- Boat park
- Immaculate amenites and laundry
Dylene Caravan Park is a quiet bayside family caravan park with superb views across Port Phillip Bay.
|1 br Spa Villa||From $139-$209
|Deluxe ensuite cabins||From $129-$209
|1 br Villa||From $129-$209
|2 br Family Air-Con||From $89-$189
|2 br Family Ensuite||From $69-$149
|2 br Budget Cabin||From $55-$109
|Powered Site||From $27.50 -$66
|Tarrif quoted is for 2 people. |
|Linen is provided to the Main Bed in the Spa Villa, Villa, Deluxe & Family Cabins with Air. (Linen is not provided to the other units)|
|Xmas tarriff is for 4 people and the price quoted is a weekly rate. Minimum bookings apply Xmas & Long Weekends|
Our park features fully self-contained one or two-bedroom family, deluxe and villa spa ensuite cabins. You can rent one of our cabins or park your own caravan and enjoy the charm of the Bellarine Peninsula where there is something for everyone.
There are a range of activities to occupy the family, including our swimming pool, gym, sauna, 9 holes of mini-golf, heated indoor spa, childrens playground, games room with pool tables, table tennis and arcade machines, television room, barbecue area, kiosk and guest laundry.
Dylene Caravan Park is close to some great fishing locations, charter operators and launching ramps, and just a one minute walk from the beach.
Dylene Caravan Park is within easy reach of all Bellarine Peninsula family attractions, including:
- Take a Steam Train Journey with Bellarine Peninsula Railway,
- Bellarine Adventure Golf,
- Amaze N Games
- Thrills, Laughter and fun unlimited for children of all ages at Adventure Park
- Fish from a pier, the beach, a tinnie or a Charter Boat
- Swim in Port Phillip Bay or ride the surf at Ocean Grove
- Walk or ride along dedicated tracks that run alongside the bay or follow the Bellarine Rail Trail
- A Chip shot to the regions six glorious Golf Clubs
- Take a day trip around the Bellarine Peninsula
- Visit Jirrahlinga Koala & Wildlife Sanctuary
- Go diving on local wrecks around Port Phillip Heads
- Visit historic buildings
- Drop in on Sunday Markets
- Take a walk along the pier & watch the mussel boats unload
- Travel to Queenscliffe and take in Marine Discovery Centre
- visit our defence heritage at Fort Queenscliff
- Swim with the Dolphins
- Lay one up to the jack at a Lawn Bowling Club
- Take a ferry ride from Queenscliffe to Sorrento
- Relax at the Beach
- Enjoy a meal and fine wine at one of the local restaruants or pubs
Local Festivals include:
- Labour Day Line Dancing
- Portarlington Mussel Festival
- Queenscliff Music Festival
- Queenscliffe Seafood Festival
- Queens Birthday Celtic Festival
We are just one hour and twenty five minutes from the Melbourne CBD, and 25 mintues from Geelong and Queenscliff.
Portarlington - The place to stay across the Bay.
Visit our website www.dylenecaravanpark.com.aufor more information, or call us today!
Please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!