- 400m to Brown Brothers winery, Walk to Gourmet Cheese, Mustards.
- 1hr to Alpine Resorts and King Valley wineries
- Shady quiet park with lush green lawns
- BBQ/Camp Kitchen facilities avaliable
- Immaculate amenities & laundry facilities
- EFTPOS facilities available
- 16 Km from Wangaratta, close to Rail Trails.
- Central to: Albury, Bright, Beechworth, Mansfield.
- TV Room
- Web Page last updated on: 3.12.13
| ||Pets welcome at managers discretion. Must be on lead at all times. Not permitted in cabins.|
Peaceful - Quiet - Tranquil - Friendly.
|Lexia Deluxe Ensuite Cabin, 5 berth||$160.00
|Dolcetto Family Deluxe Ensuite Cabin, 6 berth||$120.00
|Cienna Family Ensuite Cabin, 5 berth||$95.00
|Muscat Family Ensuite Cabin, 6 berth||$95.00
|Tarrango Family Ensuite Cabin, 5 berth||$95.00
|Shiraz Family Ensuite Cabin, 5 berth||$95.00
|Moscato Standard Family Cabins 6 berth(No Ensuite)||$70.00
|Merlot Standard Family Cabins 6 berth (No Ensuite)||$70.00
|One Nights tariff required to confirm booking.||Refund Policy: Cancellation refund 50%.
||Cancellation within 7 days of stay. No refund.
|Linen is provided to the main bed only. Linen hire is available|
|Rates are subject to change without notice, please check when booking|
|Children ages 5-12, children under 5 stay free|
Milawa Caravan and Tourist Park is located just 15 km from Wangaratta, 18km from Glenrowan, the home of Ned Kelly, and about 30km from Beechworth.
Our Milawa Gourmet Region accommodation includes a range of comfortable cabins, grassed shady sites, spotless amenities and BBQ facilities. We can accommodate motorhomes and large rigs.
Our small, country park is away from the hustle bustle of the city life, yet centrally situated to all facilities, tourist attractions in the heart of the Milawa Gourmet Region, with entry from the Snow Road.
Next door to the park is the Milawa Gourmet Hotel and Bottle shop, open for lunch and dinner, down the street is the Milawa Bakery Café offering award winning pies, quiches, cakes and breads, the Olive Shop, and Milawa Mustards, across the road is the Milawa General Store and Café, Italian pizza restaurant and a Newsagency.
Milawa Caravan Park is a wonderful place to stay for a night if you wish, but ideal for longer stays, with day trips to Beechworth, Bright, etc, and wine and food lovers will love the many wineries, eateries and nearby attractions.
Milawa and nearby attractions and things to see and do include:
- Brown Bros Winery, Restaurant and Epicurian Centre,
- Milawa Cheese Company and Cafe,
- Milawa Bakery Cafe,
- Milawa Mustards
- Restaurant Merlot for fine dining at Lindenwarrah
- John Gehrig Wines
- Sam Miranda King Valley Winery
- Chrismont Wines
- Ciavarella's Oxley Estate Winery
- Milawa Tours
- Rose Hill Estate Wines
- Wood Park Wines
- The 2 Cooks Café Whorouly
- Whiteheads Mead
- Walnut Tree Collection - childrens clothing and giftware
- King River Café and Restaurant
- The Oxley Pantry General Store and Cafe
- Glenrowan Tourist Centre
- Discover historic Beechworth nearby
- Visit Yackandandahs quaint shops and pubs
- Drive up to Bright and more!
Milawa Caravan and Tourist Park is close to sporting venues a popular stop-off to the snow fields. A great place to stay to enjoy the scenic sights of the Ovens and King Valleys and sample our produce.
The park offers pet owners the ability to holiday with their pets. Pets are not permitted inside cabins or park buildings.
Stay with us soon, and please mention you found us on the GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call! Bookings are recommended!