- In-ground Swimming Pool
- Fully equipped Camp kitchen & TV Room
- FREE BBQs & Campfire facilities
- Recreation room, Internet Cafe & library
- Central dump point, Mobile Dog Kennel
- Full Kiosk, Swap & Go Gas, Ice, Liquor Licence
- Immaculate amenities & laundry
- Minutes from Great Western wine district
- Golf Course right next door
- 70 acre bushland setting, lots of visible birds & wildlife
| ||Pets welcome, not permitted inside park buildings |
Mobile kennel available $5 per stay. Conditions apply.
| ||Disabled Facilities are available,|
please contact park directly for exact facilities available
Relaxed and friendly, Stawell Park Caravan Park is a fully accredited family owned and operated park set on 70 acres of native bushland with Pleasant Creek meandering through it.
|Luxury Spa Cabin (single night surcharge applies)||$129
|Deluxe Family Cabin, 2/3 br. ensuite||$109
|Lincoln full a/c, private CY & BBQ||$102
|Ensuite Cabin 2br||$96
|Standard Cabin (no ensuite)||$72
|On site Van with Annexe||$55
|Onsite Van no annexe||$50
|Long term & business||Discount applies
|One night surcharge may apply. |
Minimum booking periods apply in peak times: 4 nights at Easter 2 on long or special event week ends
|Bedding/Linen hire available, $15 per bed, $20 if stay is a week or more|
We offer a beautiful, ideal base location to stay while you enjoy the many attractions of the Grampians National Park (17 mins away), Stawell and the Great Western wine region. Alternatively walk through our bushland setting and enjoy the hundreds of documented bird species and kangaroos, and in spring the native orchids and grevilleas.
At Stawell Park Caravan Park we have something to suit all ages and life styles – table tennis, computer games, the internet, toys and sports equipment.
Play golf at the course right next door or just relax by the pool. Our sites are spacious and surrounded by trees for shade, our cabins are clean, fully self contained, comfortable and affordable. We have a fully equipped camp kitchen, modern laundry facilities, a liqulicence, a fully stocked kiosk many other guest facilities too numerous to mention here.
Our Stawell accommodation options suit all budgets including spacious Caravan and Camping sites, On-site Vans and a range of Cabins. For pure pampered luxury try our spa cabin. Our rates are the same all year round. Almost all units are air-conditioned and some have a private court yard with BBQ facilities.
We are Pet Friendly. Our pet facilities include a kennel on wheels (your pets own cabin to go – free) and a 40 acre free run area for the energetic pet.
Stawell and nearby attractions and things to see and do include:
- Deep Lead Nature Conservation Reserve
- Grampians National Park
- Grampians Rail Trail
- Caspers World in Miniature
- Railway Station Gallery showcasing paintings, sculptures and craft.
- Giant Koala - a 14 metre high fibreglass and bronze structure in nearby Dadswells Bridge
- Grampians Regional Wine Tours
- Golf Course
- Excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs
- Stawell Gift, a professional athletics meeting with a large number of events over three days, combined with a carnival featuring a fashion parade, live music and children's entertainmentheld in March/April.
In addition to the many tourist facilities detailed above we have both annual and permanent sites available. All in a fabulous natural bushland setting. We look forward to seeing you real soon.
Please mention you found us on the www.GoSeeAustralia.com.au website when you call!
(Photos and video courtesy and kind permission of CaravanParkphotos.com.au
See Us on "You Tube":
View our Lovely park